Which 2 T5 bulb to supplement LED

  • Thread starter Thread starter IxTCxI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IxTCxI

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2010
Messages
529
Reaction score
137
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be retrofitting 2 T5 bulbs to go along with my Maxspect Razor. Which 2 bulbs would you recommend? does those 2 bulbs have to be the same or I can use different spectrum?

Thanks
 
The lamps do not have to be the same spectrum
 
Will two different lamp have uneven spectrum.
 
I will be retrofitting 2 T5 bulbs to go along with my Maxspect Razor. Which 2 bulbs would you recommend? does those 2 bulbs have to be the same or I can use different spectrum?

Thanks

Do you see different shades as a result of two different bulbs or do they blend? I currently have two blue plus
 
I've used Purple+ and Blue+ together to supplement LEDs and liked it. Blue+ being the nicest one in my opinion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new