Which 4 ATI bulbs should I choose? :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kenzo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
110
Reaction score
12
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to change my T5HO bulbs to ATI bulbs. I have a four bulb fixture and I'm looking for more of a very pale turquoise color. I'm thinking of using,

2 corals plus bulbs with, 1 blue and 1 aqua blue bulbs.

I'm planing to grow sps corals again. If you have pics they are also appreciated :)
Please let me know which 4 ATI bulb combo is the best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new