Which are fast growing, hardy SPS?

Conrad Noto

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
216
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in water keeping 35+ years. First 10 years I focused on large angels/ butterflies and had a large collection of elegance corals. I'd say 95% of my corals have been softies and LPS. Which SPS grow faster? are hardy? Post pics if possible.
 
Digi, montipora setosa, pocci, stylo, birdsnest and cliffs acro
 
Acropora- very hardy
 
Staghorns 3 years growth.
CD15D061-E1D9-4F63-8F64-DC208FF63BA3.jpeg
7C6405ED-97C2-4352-AB71-7552F363230A.jpeg
 
Would you b willing to sell some of the blue stag? And if so, how much? I’m new here, hope I did this right
Its actually purple slimmer. Blue is different
1CDE798F-4268-48D2-9F74-62E34FF0F66A.jpeg
. Purple is 30$ for 1.5”.
 
PC rainbow acro grow fast
 
that's
My Red Planet is by far the fastest growing and most hardy. Not even comparable to any other acro in terms of hardiness and growth rate, maybe even more hardy than Montipora for me.

99C55EEB-9C12-45B0-90F6-21DDC65BB769.jpeg

That is amazing: I never had luck with the Red Planet or the ORA Red Table. The Green version however grows like a weed in my aquarium
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new