Which fish is best?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red_Beard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20260226_114950_8B31DA6C-BCF1-42A0-B0DA-000169943CB7.png
My foxface is the best boy.
He knows because Mommy tells him every day.
Woa, that water is CRYSTAL clear, stunning tank! Has your wife got him hand feeding?
 
20260226_114950_8B31DA6C-BCF1-42A0-B0DA-000169943CB7.png
My foxface is the best boy.
He knows because Mommy tells him every day.
Woa, that water is CRYSTAL clear, stunning tank! Has your wife got him hand feeding?
Thank you, I scrub the glass by hand every other day. They’ll all pretty much eat from my hand 🙂
 
Angelfish sooo underrated because of their tendency to nip at corals however I find the odds to not be as high as people say I have a passer angelfish pretty large and it only went for my scans but eventually left them alone. Pecked at my cyphastrea once and that’s it. There are also many more reef safe ones like the regals or majestic angels
 
Angelfish sooo underrated because of their tendency to nip at corals however I find the odds to not be as high as people say I have a passer angelfish pretty large and it only went for my scans but eventually left them alone. Pecked at my cyphastrea once and that’s it. There are also many more reef safe ones like the regals or majestic angels
Man i wish i could keep angels. Blue face, gold flake, and scribbled are gorgeous!
Beautiful little dirtbags.
Really neat you have had good luck mixing them with your corals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new