Which in your opinion is the softie that best beats off everything else?

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Presuming you had corals fight it out in your tank, which one tended to come out on top? :3

Disclaimer: asking out of curiosity, not because I have a problem (yet) or anything.

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shrooms have a potent sting. Zoas & xenids can overwhelm. Leathers will nuke everything around them. Really depends on the specific coral and what it's gone to war with.

OP
OP
Azedenkae

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shrooms have a potent sting. Zoas & xenids can overwhelm. Leathers will nuke everything around them. Really depends on the specific coral and what it's gone to war with.
Yeah I was thinking like between them. Shrooms, zoas, xenia, leathers, palys, gsps, etc. If these corals meet each other, how will it all go. Will one sting overwhelm the other, or will some grow fast enough to overwhelm the stingers. And so on. :3

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was thinking like between them. Shrooms, zoas, xenia, leathers, palys, gsps, etc. If these corals meet each other, how will it all go. Will one sting overwhelm the other, or will some grow fast enough to overwhelm the stingers. And so on. :3
Won't matter, the Leathers release a toxin that will kill everything else before stinging becomes an issue.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

Back