Which Indo Gold Torch should I get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NanoReefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NanoReefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
136
Reaction score
178
Location
Fresno
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BC6E8494-4B44-4384-A061-5742ABBE17DB.jpeg

I am looking in to buying a gold torch and I am deciding between these two. Which option would you choose? First photo is option 1 and the second is option 2.
 
Thanks for your feedback. Any other opinions?
 
Those Insane Long Tentacles are amazing in person and would be my choice. I like the tentacle pattern and they get extra fluffy.
 
Anybody have either of these torches?
 
I agree. I think option 1 is more colorful and has the cool green streaks along with purple.
 
The prices are really reasonable for these torches.
 
Right now, I am leaning towards buying option 1.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new