• Other...

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters

Coling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is another option to make your decision even harder https://www.reefi-lab.com/reefi-led-duo-info/

There are a couple reviews of them on here and one user conducts a side by side comparison with his Radion. Looks like 2 should be enough for your 210 and would be about the price of 3 XR15s.

Last edited:

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For my money, I have to agree with @Hemmdog on the Radions. I've been through a lot of lights in my time - the original PC lights on my BC29, three different DIY LED lights, Kessils, a couple of others that I've forgotten about.

Other than my first shift from the PC lights on my BC to my first DIY array, I have never had as immediate a result as when I put the first Radion up on my current tank. It's a powerful little light that has delivered great coloration and growth for me.

Does that mean that only the Radion would work? No, of course not. People have achieved great results with a wide variety of lights. But based on my experiences, I would spend the extra money to step up to the Radions. They're worth it.

Redfoxtang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also agree with Radions, as all my tanks have them. But before radions i was growing acros very well with ocean revives. I would still be using those ORs if i didnt get a good deal on the radions. Plus i like the control ability of the radions and not just on and off like the OR.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back