Which LED for $350ish would you pick?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefpuck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which LED Fixture?

  • Kessil A360WE

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Hydra 26

    Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Radion XR15 Pro

    Votes: 16 31.4%
  • ReefLED 90

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Ocean Revive T247

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other...

    Votes: 12 23.5%

  • Total voters
    51
Last edited:
For my money, I have to agree with @Hemmdog on the Radions. I've been through a lot of lights in my time - the original PC lights on my BC29, three different DIY LED lights, Kessils, a couple of others that I've forgotten about.

Other than my first shift from the PC lights on my BC to my first DIY array, I have never had as immediate a result as when I put the first Radion up on my current tank. It's a powerful little light that has delivered great coloration and growth for me.

Does that mean that only the Radion would work? No, of course not. People have achieved great results with a wide variety of lights. But based on my experiences, I would spend the extra money to step up to the Radions. They're worth it.
 
I also agree with Radions, as all my tanks have them. But before radions i was growing acros very well with ocean revives. I would still be using those ORs if i didnt get a good deal on the radions. Plus i like the control ability of the radions and not just on and off like the OR.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new