Which light would you choose?

Salty-Sailor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2016
Messages
97
Reaction score
53
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to decide on doing two used radion xr30 pros gen 3 or better to go with two brand new radion xr15 pros gen 4?

Planning to run one of these options over 30x32x14 frag tank

It's going to be SPS dominate but also will have some lps grow out to frag up.


e07567285a60b8069c861235a9f2410a.jpg
 
Since both of those choices would be more than adequate I'd go with the cheaper option...
 
Since both of those choices would be more than adequate I'd go with the cheaper option...
That's my conundrum, same price.

Go with overkill xr30 pro's (3rd gen) and no shadows or go with xr15pro's (4th gen) and possible shadows? with warranty and newest spectrum.
 
In that case I'd go with the overkill in case you decide to upgrade in the future.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new