Which Live Sand?

It's not that we aren't willing to ship to Bangkok, it's a matter of permitting.
unfortunately for me, even if you could legally do so, the shipping cost would probably be exorbitant sending it to the other side of the world. If I were in America, you guys would be my go-to source!
 
I used dry sand mixed with AF Biosand and although I experienced a very brief "ugly stage" which included dinos and a little algal growth, the tank is now clean of both and parameters are stable. I attribute this partly to how I managed the tank from the fkrst day. I didnt just leave the tank to do whatever it may do bjt instead encouraged the microbiome to help fight off colonization of excessive algae and other less desirable organisms. Id say it worked very well!
I just added an Apoleberry Montipora and a pink Acro today.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new