Which One? - ClearView Tsunami or ClearView Classic?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you are not familiar with the key differences between our original ClearView Classic Lids and our evolutionary ClearView Tsunami Lids I encourage you to read the below information.

If you have any questions please email us at [email protected], call us at (202) 670-8265, or use the Facebook Messenger Chat feature found on the website.

Classic_vs_Tsunami_Reefer_350_grande.jpg

The Clearview Tsunami and Clearview Classic lids are produced utilizing the same care, quality and top of the line material. All of our lids are built with UV Resistant Lexan; a transparent plastic that is 200x's more impact resistant than glass. Both lids offer very similar ‘in production’ customized add-ons and cut outs. Both lid types go straight from the box to the top of your tank.

Tsunami lids offer several benefits utilizing a forward thinking design. Tsunami frames are designed using our patent pending Tsunami Interlock System to provide a lid that will not come apart during normal handling and use, yet retain the ability to be reconfigurable in the future as your needs change. As a more environmentally friendly process, the Tsunami drastically reduces waste by using less material during production. This process provides faster production and shipping times as well as allowing us to pass the savings on to our valued customer: You.

All Tsunami orders will now be shipped out fully assembled and screened, ready to install on your tank and enjoy.

----Tsunami lids ship in 1-2 weeks.

Classic lids are a one piece, solid design, featuring a cleaner aesthetic, as it does not have interlocking pieces. It is cut specifically to fit your aquarium and accessories. It comes to you with no future reconfigurable design option.

----Classic lids ship in 4-6 weeks. Shipping times may be delayed during sales and holidays.

*Pictures included in product listing may show add-on's or upgrades and are not included in base prices.

**Lids without any add-on's or upgrades will be shipped in a 'stock' configuration which will not include any cutouts for cords, light mounts, overflow boxes 1/4"+ below glass edge, auto feeders, etc. Applicable to both Tsunami and Classic lids.

Last edited:

Tikosyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order! Woke up to my snowflake clown dead outside my tank :(, never again! Will I get an email requesting measurements or something like that? I didn't see that anywhere on the new website.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order! Woke up to my snowflake clown dead outside my tank :(, never again! Will I get an email requesting measurements or something like that? I didn't see that anywhere on the new website.

Sorry to hear about your clown =(. That is however exactly why we exist...to help avoid these types of issues while maintaining the beauty of your tank. You will indeed receive an email requesting any information that wasn't included in your order comments/instructions prior to us conducting the programming on your lid.

pokerdobe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order after procrastinating. Ended up with a dried out pintail wrasse.

@ArtFully Acrylic, I typed out the instructions for the cord slots, but wasn't sure it was sent over with the order. Let me know if you got it.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order after procrastinating. Ended up with a dried out pintail wrasse.

@ArtFully Acrylic, I typed out the instructions for the cord slots, but wasn't sure it was sent over with the order. Let me know if you got it.

Sorry to hear it Jae. We hope that you don't have to go through that experience again, thanks to your new ClearView Tsunami lid!! Your cord slot instructions did come through. As your customizations are simple and on a Tsunami, your lid should ship before end of next week. Thanks for choosing ClearView.

pokerdobe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear it Jae. We hope that you don't have to go through that experience again, thanks to your new ClearView Tsunami lid!! Your cord slot instructions did come through. As your customizations are simple and on a Tsunami, your lid should ship before end of next week. Thanks for choosing ClearView.

So I just received my order. I also ordered the build and screen service, but received the package disassembled. Please advise.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just received my order. I also ordered the build and screen service, but received the package disassembled. Please advise.

Hi Jae, we've spoken with you via email on this. Glad to have you squared away. Thanks for choosing ClearView Tsunami!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%

Back