Poker's Plain Old Reefer 750

pokerdobe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Messages
298
Reaction score
593
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updating the OP to reflect the most current stuff.

Updated tank shot.
Room shot.jpg




Lighting: Aquatic Life Hybrid Fixture, 4x Radion G4 Pro
Flow: 2X Gyre 350 on a gimped BRS setting
Filtration: RO Classic 202s, NOPOX
Dosing: 2 Part ESV, Kore 5 doser
 
Last edited:
Awesome photos man, love the colour and detail

Thanks!

Gorgeous! What bulbs are you running along side the Radions?

2 ATI Blue+, 1 ATI Aquablue Special, 1 Giesemann Super Purple.

Been wanting to try out the ATI Coral+ since it was recommended by a local reefer I admire.
 
Your JF Fox Flame looks great! Any secrets on coloration and growth? Mine has encrusted for a year and hasn't made a single branch.
 
I almost forgot I had this thread lol, thanks for reminding me.

Your JF Fox Flame looks great! Any secrets on coloration and growth? Mine has encrusted for a year and hasn't made a single branch.

I try to keep things pretty simple in my tank. What's your parameters like?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new