Which one is a good charlie?

woongtae na

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
21
Location
South korea
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one is a good charlie?

20210821_212839.jpg
Screenshot_20210821-212606_NAVER.jpg
Screenshot_20210821-212620_NAVER.jpg
Screenshot_20210821-212642_NAVER.jpg
 
I like the top yellow one but them frags in last picture once they grow,they will be fantastico charlie ^_^
 
To be honest, if you like a coral just get it and enjoy them, why asking for other opinions, everyone have different taste in corals...btw those coral named chalice not Charlie lol
 
I like the top yellow one but them frags in last picture once they grow,they will be fantastico charlie ^_^
I see! Thank you.
I like the second one.

To be honest, if you like a coral just get it and enjoy them, why asking for other opinions, everyone have different taste in corals...btw those coral named chalice not Charlie lol
Thank you for your reply. I'll keep that in mind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new