Which one is which? Help ID Dragon Slayer and Thunder Cloud

Prevailing Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2014
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
1,065
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a frag pack from WWC.

Which one is Dragon Slayer and which one is Thunder Cloud?

1
6875169E-EDCB-432C-A712-C836C45C0D2B.jpeg


2
3E073534-1D6D-4B38-A3AC-AB4043DEBC01.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Top is dragon slayer, bottom is thundercloud. They are both dying for light.
 
Thanks. This picture was taken the day I received and in daylight so not really dying from light.

They are doing great.
Glad to hear it! I have a dragon slayer too, it’s an awesome Acro.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new