Which Radion do I have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KirbyCold
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KirbyCold

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased a used XR30 that was sold to me as a Gen 1 but EcoSmart has it listed as G2. Is there a way to confirm which generation radion I have?
 
I recently purchased a used XR30 that was sold to me as a Gen 1 but EcoSmart has it listed as G2. Is there a way to confirm which generation radion I have?

Congrats on the new-to-you Radion!

I would suggest you send the serial number to EcoTech Customer Service and they will be able to ID it for you right away. ESL may be correct, since it recognizes the serial numbers, but double check with them. It may have been upgraded too, so be sure to ask them what to look for in regards to a possible upgrade.

Good luck, and share with us what you find out! [emoji4]

Randy
EcoTech Marine Product Test Team
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new