Which skimmer should I pick ?

wassilllo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys !
I'd like to buy a new skimmer for my 46 gallon reeftank + 13 gallon sump but I still can't really decide. Which one should I buy and why ? Bubble magus Curve 5 or Reef Octopus NW 110-6520B ? I''ve already read and watched some reviews but I haven't found any comparisons. Thanks in advance reefers !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new