Which T5...

NicksMixedReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2015
Messages
432
Reaction score
151
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buddy is setting up a 36" tank, and I know nothing about T5 anymore. What's the best fixtures out these days?
 
I have the Dimmable version and like them a lot. This is a four bulb 36" fixture on a 40 breeder.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1439071065.896061.jpg
 
I also have the dimmable. It is nice to have, but not a deal breaker. I'm glad I have the dimmable now because I'm putting it over a shallow frag tank, and I don't want to hang it high.
 
Ive got the non-dimmable ATI fixture on my 36" tank and love it. Just switched over to the RedSea Reef-Spec bulbs and couldnt be happier!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new