Which tablet for GHL in android?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anybody have a preference for a tablet they are using specifically for the GHL App?

Im going to use a mounted tablet as the always on screen for the app. There are some decent deals out there and just wanted to see what everybody else liked to use or seemed equipped good enough to primarily run the app.

Thanks

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any iOS or android tablet will do the job. It doesn't have to be anything super powerful. :)

The only tablet I wouldn't recommend are the Amazon Fire tablets because those tablets don't allow you to download apps from the Google App Store (for GHL Connect). You can however still access the web interface through the fire tablet.

OP
OP
jwilliams860

jwilliams860

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any iOS or android tablet will do the job. It doesn't have to be anything super powerful. :)

The only tablet I wouldn't recommend are the Amazon Fire tablets because those tablets don't allow you to download apps from the Google App Store (for GHL Connect). You can however still access the web interface through the fire tablet.
Thanks for the response Vinny. I was just looking for something with a decent screen and size.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back