Which temp controller?

Reviving the post with another question.
Is the inkbird itc308s going to work on a 5 gallon? Heard some folks stating it's not ok for such small tanks. Any reason why?
 
Reviving the post with another question.
Is the inkbird itc308s going to work on a 5 gallon? Heard some folks stating it's not ok for such small tanks. Any reason why?
I honestly don’t know. I have it on a 32 gallon biocube. I don’t know any reason it wouldn’t work for a smaller tank. Long as you keep the heater away from the sensor probe I don’t see why it would be an issue
 
Reviving the post with another question.
Is the inkbird itc308s going to work on a 5 gallon? Heard some folks stating it's not ok for such small tanks. Any reason why?

I can’t think of a reason why, as long as you have an appropriate size heater it should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new