Which Tunze Skimmer for a 390 gallons

mrpizzaface

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2017
Messages
769
Reaction score
830
Location
Queens
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi Roger, which skimmer would you recommend for a 300 gallon display with a 90 gallon attached frags. This tank will be heavily stocked. Approx 200" of fish.
Thanks
 
I am using a regular AC 9430 on my 265, the sump is basically a 75 and generally has 40 gallons in it, I am not fully stocked yet, but I feed pretty heavily, fish get 3 meals a day and I feed the corals every other day, I basically have to add NO3 and PO4 but I also run some Chaeto. I would go with one of the 9430's, AC or DC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new