Which weld-on acrylic glue?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thedasher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thedasher

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
220
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a broker phospate reactor made out of acrylic and needed to repair it but didn't remember which weld-on is safe to use. I've used in the past but do t remember if it was weld-on 4 or 16. Has anyone had experience with this and which was used?
Thanks
 
Thank you guys for the reply, I'm ordering scigrip 16 right now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new