Whit spot

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkhawk10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blkhawk10

Big U G baby!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
85
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a peach digitata which has been in my tank for years now and a couple days ago a dime sized white spot appeared in the middle of it. I feared nudis at first cause I have added other montis recently, but can't find anything...any ideas on what could have caused it?
 
picture would help a lot.

Also, post parameters.

Anything changed? Did a piece of salt craap fall on it? Has it changed in size since you posted this?
 
IMG_0675.jpg


Parameters are

calc: 450
ph: 8.2
nitrate: 0
phosphate: 0
alk: 9.2

As far as I know no salt creep fell on it, but I can't say for sure...the only thing that has changed would've been I up'd my flow and moved it around a little bit...I have a purple haze monti that has not had polyp extension for the past week or so that was growing amazingly fast. I just dipped the purple haze in revive yesterday during my water change to see what would happen and so far nothing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new