• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

White AI Prime 16HD

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mh0ward

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
330
Reaction score
326
Location
BG
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a white AI Prime 16HD that I used for maybe around 16 mos over a 7 gallon cube that I took down. Light was never pushed over ~45% “schedule intensity” with most of its use being in the 35-40% “schedule intensity”. There’s no discoloration to the lens or anything and light looks nearly new. Close ups of lens included. $165 shipped to CONUS.

IMG_9097.jpeg


IMG_9098.jpeg


IMG_9100.jpeg


IMG_9101.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Would you do $150 shipped?
 
If it hasn’t sold after a few weeks I may consider it.
 
Is this Prime still for sale?
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I was on travel for work this past week. Yes, it is still for sale.
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
At $165 just for shipping to 20747, no.
 
At $165 just for shipping to 20747, no.
Hello, I’m interested in the light. Will you message me? Im just getting back into the hobby and just set up my user ID. I can’t start a convo just yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new