White Biocube 32 (DIY Heavy)

Some morning sun
20220212_091635.jpg
 
I decided to lower the light a bit in order raise par without cranking the intensity up.
20220217_082908.jpg
 
I added an ATO to mine, used a rubbermaid tub as my reservoir and a reefbreeders Prism ATO in chamber 3. Also just put this skimmer in chamber 1 and it just fits https://petocart.com/macro-aqua-m-5...kS418kCQhoRGTUOnapzKW6huMqY6CIOwV1EAKXEjhfjHM

Update I dumped this skimmer, worked great when it was working but proved to be unreliable, I switched over to A aquamaxx and it is working great https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/aquamaxx-bullet-1-hang-on-back-protein-skimmer.html
Amazon product ASIN B000R8JOUC
20220220_191436.jpg 20220220_191448.jpg 20220220_194351.jpg 20220220_194341.jpg
 
Last edited:
It has been awhile since I've updated anything on the tank. The nems were getting out of control. I sold all of them off, and removed my sand. I am now going Euphyllia and Monti dominant. I will be getting a few small SPS and a few more Euphyllia within the next week. The palys are getting rehomed. I will probably call it good after that and just let everything grow. I will also be adding a Midas Blenny.

20220802_182110.jpg


The new aquascape

20220708_120321.jpg
20220708_120343.jpg
20220708_120400.jpg
 
Things are starting to fill in, and I've really been trying to keep my hands out of the tank. I have added a Midas Blenny, Royal Gramma, and Chromis in the past month. I'm going to be selling off the Utter Chaos palys, Grandi palys, and scoly to clean up the bottom a bit.

20221001_204039.jpg
20221001_204030.jpg
20221001_204041.jpg
20221001_204044.jpg
20221001_204048.jpg
20221001_204055.jpg
20221001_204115.jpg
20221001_204130.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new