White brittle stars

  • Thread starter Thread starter J77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
Location
Wappingers falls new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all was just wondering if anyone has white brittle stars in there tank I have tons of them and also the ones with color , at first thought they were like that in sump with lack of light but noticed alot in tank to
 
Yep...you mean the little tinny ones? I have lots of them. You can see them sticking their arms out trying to grab food. They move around in the dark sometimes.
 
I have lots of them too. At night they come out and cover everything. If you guys are close to MA, there is a man there that wants some. I caught him some and went to ship them yesterday and the box with the cooler in it was bigger than it needed to be by about 8 inches and mailbox etc. wanted $130. to go overnight from MO to MA. FedEx wanted almost $132. I asked about a smaller box and I think they said 75 to 84 dollars just to ship. That's crazy. How do the guys on Ebay ship for $39 to $50? I was expecting up to $40. Anyway, if any of you are closer to him, he's a very nice man and probably very disappointed. I messaged him the cost but haven't heard back from him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new