Micro Brittle Stars?

Euphylliaphyle

Just your average schmo.
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
1,720
Reaction score
2,753
Location
Eastern NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are these tentacles emerging from my GSP? I noticed them while blowing detritus from the GSP mat. The polyps were all retracted, so I could easily see them. There were quite a few. If Brittle Stars, there are certainly more than one. See the bottom center of the video, especially.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new