White bugs/ eggs at base of frogspawn.

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
518
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I posted in sps section a few days ago. Everyone confirmed I have white bugs on my acropora. I noticed a frog spawn not happy and looked closer. I see the same white bugs on the flesh of the frogspawn. I also found something that looks like eggs at base. I see zero flat worms. I have a prescription for interceptor for the acorpora. Will it take care of this too ?

IMG_1285.jpeg IMG_1284.jpeg
 
Following
I’ll update it seems from online it’s white bugs. Interceptor is first line and I’m dosing that early next week cuz my sps have the same bug.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new