White cap goby & shrimp compatibility?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferHD

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,498
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!
Was at the LFS today and saw they had a white cap goby, funny enough I was just looking at getting one of these last night, but I noticed they have it paired with a Randall’s pistol shrimp, i didn’t have enough time to observe them closely but I took some pictures. I read they only pair with one type of pistol (alpheus rubromaculatus)
So I’m wondering if anyone here has paired them with another type of shrimp, just wanna make sure they’ll get along in my tank,

Thanks


IMG_5355.jpeg
IMG_5356.jpeg
 
Put em on hold and picking them up later cause the price was too good, I’m reading that they’ll live together but won’t actually pair up, I guess I’ll be the guinea pig here to see if they are actually compatible lol, gonna keep yall updated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new