White circles on glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter TinyWood
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TinyWood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
115
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are popping up on 1 side of my tank white relatively small size of a pencil lead maybe a few are double that in size, they do move but not that I can see them they are just in different spots the next day
20210419_172415.jpg
20210419_172436.jpg
 
Spirobid worms more than likely. Pics a little fuzzy to confirm
 
+1 to limpets
 
Are limpets good? I had those in my old 29 gal setup, but have none in my newer 55 gallon as of yet anyway. I would assume they come in Live Rock, is this correct?
Yes, they are great for clean up crew! They probably came from live rocks
 
Man I've really lucked out with the good hitchhikers first the spaghetti worms now these.... thanks to everyone for your help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new