white fog from brittle starfish

Radioaktivni

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
51
Reaction score
9
Location
Serbia, Belgrade
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hallo to all, I have a strange behavior in the aquarium starfish... During the day a lot of them came out of stones and emitted white fog.
I will try to attach video.
And today water is white and I have in sump a lot of foam...
I hope someone knows what is going on.
I can't post video, I do not know why...
There is two photos.

image.png


image.png
 
Sounds like they are spawning. The tank must be doing really well for them to be behaving like this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new