White Gutter Guard

I know people use the black version, so I don't see why that would be safe. Is white just more available?

Wait never mind, I am thinking of the rolled up version. :xd:
 
I don't see why not. We use PVC for so many other things. What's the plan?

I agree if it is ALL just PVC and no metal or painted....then i think it would be fine to use. Keep us informed on what you do with it...ill be interested.
 
We have some local reefers who have used it in their aquariums without issue. PVC is very inert.

CJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new