White sluggish fungus Id

Gabriel Garcia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
273
Reaction score
86
Location
Augusta GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title says I have this white sluggish fungus on my frag rack. Keeps popping up. I can easily remove it with twizzers but dip doesn't seem to do anything to it. Any ideas?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458732171.709695.jpg

It's on the second frag back. On the left side.
 
Darn it. I'm in for an up hill battle then. Already picking them off every few days.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new