White spot on chocolate chip starfish

lilly.hall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
147
Location
raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed a small white spot when my cc starfish was moving in the tank. It’s been feeding normally I feed it krill every other day. My tank is about a year old. Water levels have been stable.
nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 0
Ammonia: 0
Ph: 8.2
Salinity: 1.025
What could be the cause of this? Is it sick or did it get damaged on a rock or something.

255AA057-5B7D-4B54-9D18-42B47EBDE460.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new