White spot on lobophyllia

  • Thread starter Thread starter lakes1985
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lakes1985

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
13
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I bought a lobophyllia coral a week ago in my LFS and and a white spot has formed on the surface after a few days, it's gotten slightly bigger. I also bought a favia coral which I'm not to sure looks healthy either. I'm only 6 months into the hobby so I don't know a lot about anything yet,still learning. Can anybody tell me if this is anything to worry about please? Il attach photos
 
Lobo

1467449131059.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new