White spot on montipora

  • Thread starter Thread starter hsnydn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hsnydn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
9
Location
Abu Dhabi
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

My green montipora having white spot on its tissue. The white part is only comes out at night. During the day, it is totaly not visible. I dont see any nudibranch or another living creature around there. What this can be? I dont want to deal with nudibranch. Hope it is not.
It is very similar to the white spot on one of my favia. I am not sure what it is as well. Maybe sweeper tentacles ready to fight?
IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2993.jpeg
IMG_2984.jpeg


IMG_2988.jpeg
IMG_2991.jpeg
 
Nothing changed, Dipping didnt help. Actually coral is healthy. Once blow, the white spot shrinks itself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new