White spots on Montipora cap.

Blackice615

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2018
Messages
406
Reaction score
351
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning reefers,

What are these white spots on my Monti cap? They have been there for the past 6 months or so.

I've had the coral for about a year now and I did dip and acclimate them after purchasing.

20190316_101926.jpg


20190316_102003.jpg
 
Kinda need a better picture, but have you seen any Monti eating nuduis?
 
Tried blowing it off a few times but they're stationary. They dont move however they do sway in the current, so believe it rules out nudibranchs. Originally I thought it was dead polyps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new