White spots on toadstool leather

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ronk1109
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Leathers reproduce a number of ways, lateral fission is one method. Basically they rip apart slowly. You may be seeing the beginnings. If all other corals are well I wouldn't make any changes.
There is a Nudi that eats Leathers, the nudi leaves a trail of what looks like saw dust if present.
I haven’t seen a trail of sawdust but I will definitely keep an eye out thank you. All other corals are happy. And not showing signs of stress.
 
+1. Mines done this a few times. I’d let be unless you really want to frag it
I just think I’m going to have to move it. It’s in a very bad spot. And not getting the flow it needs because of its placement. Going to have to build my confidence haha
 
I just think I’m going to have to move it. It’s in a very bad spot. And not getting the flow it needs because of its placement. Going to have to build my confidence haha
You can do it. If I can you'll be able to
 
Does anyone know what the white patches are on this leather?
 

Attachments

  • 055475B4-6956-4196-AD4A-0D17C2F9F157.jpeg
    055475B4-6956-4196-AD4A-0D17C2F9F157.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 88

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new