White T5 fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roczero
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Roczero

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
5
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody know where I can find a white T5 fixture to match a white stand?
 
Idk if it is still made, but I have a white t-5 fixture from sun light supply company. The blaze model. It matches my white stand nicely.
 
That thing is sweet. I wonder who would be able to order those? Maybe Aquarium Specialty?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new