White transcluscent stringy growth- sponge maybe?

Rp.McMurphy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
54
Reaction score
56
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this stuff- popped up seemingly overnight. It's in a low light (until I turned the rock for a pic) moderate flow spot in the tank.

Searched the site and I'm thinking maybe a sponge? Any ideas?

IMG_9651.JPG
 
Just found this stuff- popped up seemingly overnight. It's in a low light (until I turned the rock for a pic) moderate flow spot in the tank.

Searched the site and I'm thinking maybe a sponge? Any ideas?

IMG_9651.JPG
Just a sponge

live-aquarium-plants-White-Sponge-Clathrina-sp.jpg_350x350.jpg
White%20reticulum%20small%20file.jpg
IMG_20140417_201124_926_resized2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new