Whitecap Clownfish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whitecap Clownfish are characterized by their vibrant orange bodies, blue hues and distinct white head caps, which give them a unique and striking appearance. In aquariums, Whitecap Clownfish are relatively hardy and easy to care for, making them suitable for both beginner and experienced hobbyists. They are known to be quite active and playful, often interacting with other tank inhabitants and exploring their surroundings. Like other clownfish species, Whitecaps form symbiotic relationships with sea anemones in the wild. While they can thrive without anemones in captivity, providing them with suitable tank mates and hiding places is essential for their well-being. The Whitecap Clownfish is fed Nutramar Dry Foods and Gamma Frozen Foods while they are at Quality Marine for their continued health.

1140457 4-2-24.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back