Who actually owns a NooPsyche K7 V3? Reviews? (Viparspectra vs Nicrew vs NooPsyche)?

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had been considering these or smatfarm but figured warranty would be nonexistent. Thanks for confirming!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had been considering these or smatfarm but figured warranty would be nonexistent. Thanks for confirming!
I have 6 of their K7 V3 lights and I actually had an issue with part of their mounting brackets. They quickly offered to replace the broken pieces free of charge (although I wouldve had to pay shipping from China).
I'm not sure what happened between them and the US reps, but I have communicated with them directly from China on several occasions and have been pleased with their customer service.

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 6 of their K7 V3 lights and I actually had an issue with part of their mounting brackets. They quickly offered to replace the broken pieces free of charge (although I wouldve had to pay shipping from China).
I'm not sure what happened between them and the US reps, but I have communicated with them directly from China on several occasions and have been pleased with their customer service.

I respect your opinion on this matter but we can't do business with a company like this in light of what I know.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what happened and I can't say how their customer service from China will be in the future, but as of now I've had a positive experience with them. If they did screw over their previous US representation (and I believe you that they probably did) then I can't blame anyone that they screwed over from no longer supporting them. I know something happened between them and Manose, but I don't know any details. If I were to guess I assume they found that they can still run a successful business with cutting out the US middleman and selling directly from China, but just my guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know what happened and I can't say how their customer service from China will be in the future, but as of now I've had a positive experience with them. If they did screw over their previous US representation (and I believe you that they probably did) then I can't blame anyone that they screwed over from no longer supporting them. I know something happened between them and Manose, but I don't know any details. If I were to guess I assume they found that they can still run a successful business with cutting out the US middleman and selling directly from China, but just my guess.
Word of mouth advertising is the new standard...
oh, and I'm doing a writeup and following my coral growth along in the Noopsyche thread in my signature.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I just realized my last post was edited by a mod after I posted it several months ago. I wonder why I don’t use profanity on here and I am usually careful to not say anything inappropriate.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back