Who bought corals for black friday!!! Pics???

  • Thread starter Thread starter brutuscz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

brutuscz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
121
Reaction score
127
Location
North haven, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came away with 3 from TCR and 2 from all pets. Good deals this year!! Lets see them!!

Alien pox cyphastrea


Amazing chalice with pink, red and blue streaks!!


pink pocillopora



pokerstar monti


orange monti cap
 
I got a couple of fish but haven't got to take pics.. But I also ran into some nice rics I picked up :)
 

Attachments

  • 1417318176940.jpg
    1417318176940.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 182

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new