Who else has had their torch spawn?

Pdxlucas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never had anything spawn in my tank before. First I thought they were majanos, I’m glad I left them alone now. Pretty cool, thought I would share. Anyone else have this happen before? Is it common?

IMG_6625.jpeg IMG_6626.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new