who else has to work xmas??

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Most of all these people are gone. We have a few clients who are physically unable to walk their dogs and we do them.

Sandy

I bet they are sure glad to see you!!! Man, that must be an awesome job. I'd love to go to houses where all the animals got all excited to see me! Being greeted like that once a day by Odie is great enough.... The way I give out doggie treats though, I bet I'd go broke!!

<grin>
Laurie
 
yeah....but you can write the treats off on your taxes.

I do enjoy it. I talk to the owner of the company once a day for approx. 3 mins and then I am done with her. No one micromanaging me, no one bothering me. It's pretty nice.

I sleep late and get off early. Only bad part... no vacation days, no sick leave, and no medical.

Sandy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new