Who got this beauty?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shauno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When are you getting it?
 
That's a gorgeous clam.

I'm getting a derasa today. :)
 
So who got this one?

DSC_6849_BC4_ps.jpg
 
It wasn't me, but I wish it was! That's a gorgeous clam.
bsa
 
Meh... It's okay if you like that sort of stuff :D I think it would look better if it shared an address with me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new