Who had some sunset milli?

  • Thread starter Thread starter buck50bmg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

buck50bmg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking for a nice frag for a while, Anyone have some to trade or buy?
 
sunset

Thats my old avatar, I give you permission to use it LOL. Are you looking for sunset milli??? or sunset monti? If you are looking for monti I have some
 
Here is mine. Out of all the milli's I have, this one grows the slowest. This one is Ultimatefrags Insane Sunset Milli. Shoot me a PM about a frag if you are interested.

3587803640_e08c932d42.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new