Who has a Apogee Quantum Par Meter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3,705
Reaction score
26
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for a Apogee Quantum Par Meter and was hoping I didnt have to spend 350 on one and some one here would let me barrow/rent one. Please drop me a pm or post here if you would be willing to let me use one for a few days. I would be willing to pay for all shipping and if wanted compinsate you for the trouble.
 
If you have a multimeter, you can just buy the probe part of it (around $100). You can find instructions online on how to do it.

CJ
 
I found one thanks, its on it way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new