Who has experience in C02 planted tanks

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's an Airedale. Great dog, but kind of a lot. He occasionally sees the fish and snaps at them. I think he gets confused about the floating.
He’s a handsome guy for sure! Looks just like my guy did as a puppy with the darker coat. Sounds like him too haha. too smart for his own good and always getting in trouble lol.

TwinTurboSnail

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 10 gallon currently at my office. Setup with a Sodastream canister.

note the Monte Carlo is a bit yellow after a big trimming (was almost 2” thick and bright green!)

I also had a ton of stem plants but I removed them recently as it didn’t work for the look I wanted.
9C5E6D01-B303-468C-801E-E6707EDCFB08.jpeg
82D3B836-AB2A-4ADF-B014-CB06AED51B4E.jpeg

edit: looks like I just ran out of co2 as well lol.
Genius using the Sodastream Co2! I have a ton of those bottles and we don't use the Soda Stream anymore. They are cheap too! How long does one last you for that little tank?

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Genius using the Sodastream Co2! I have a ton of those bottles and we don't use the Soda Stream anymore. They are cheap too! How long does one last you for that little tank?
Yeah I love it! Way better than having a 5 pounder at work lol. Trying to think. I believe this last bottle was started around the end of March, beginning of April, so about 2.5 months on my 10 gallon. My first bottle I wasted half when I was trying to figure out how to set it up. Turned out I forgot to put an o ring on my Sodastream adapter.

have had a 10# on a 55 gallon tank at home for 10+ years and I remember filling it only a few times
Roki's 3 now. I'm going to be devastated when that time comes. First dog in my adulthood. I don't like losing fish I've named!
One of the saddest days for me personally. Day after my 27th birthday too. I was snotty, sniffling wet mess lol. Most I’ve ever cried for anything/anyone honestly. You still got many great years ahead. Cherish them! Dublin was 15 when we had to put him down. (average is 13 for his breed) so we got a couple extra years.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 1 3.8%
Back