Who has frags ?????

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who has what ??? The only way we can all help each other is to see what each of us have in stock. As for my self I have experience and knowledge at no charge LOL. My tank is just now getting going but I am ready to buy some stuff. What do you ave please post below and we can text some pics if they are needed. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks!!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am out of town right now and do not have a list nor remember after a night of drinking with some clients, but will get you a list of what I have when I get back home Thursday afternoon.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you make it to Knoxville on Saturday? Coral expo here at 1pm. You can find really good deals and lots of selection.

OP
OP
commonstranger

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most weekends I'm off but this one is 10a to 10p all week,,,, Blahhhhhh

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy has the frags lol!!!!! But seriously, if anyone is looking for quality SPS frags and not little nubs. Harry has loads.
This guy has the frags lol!!!!! But seriously, if anyone is looking for quality SPS frags and not little nubs. Harry has loads.
I am out of town right now and do not have a list nor remember after a night of drinking with some clients, but will get you a list of what I have when I get back home Thursday afternoon.

Shoot me a list too Eagle Steve... I can come up to Nashville and meet you or meet at Emerald Bay again if needed

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of ORA frags available. Lots of montipora caps (blue polyp cap; supernatural cap; purple cap; confusa) , and several types of acropora (mostly ORA like laura's purple polyp; green planet; borealis; some others) as well as some digitata (german blue polyp; forest fire digi; orange).

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rhett. Holler when you visit Winchester. I have a Purple stag that needs a few major cuts.

ReeferKC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of ORA frags available. Lots of montipora caps (blue polyp cap; supernatural cap; purple cap; confusa) , and several types of acropora (mostly ORA like laura's purple polyp; green planet; borealis; some others) as well as some digitata (german blue polyp; forest fire digi; orange).
I know I’m a little late but, I was wondering if you still had frags I’m looking to dress up my new tank

CAMAKAZY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you looking for something specific post it.

OP
OP
commonstranger

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im pretty open to anything. I have most SPS but there are some LPS I like. Id love a nice wall hammer sometime soon and a Red Brain coral. If you have SPS please list. My favorite coral is the Ice Fire Echinata

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back