Who has successfully fragged Trachy/Welso?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rakie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
5,567
Reaction score
17,040
Location
Southern California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is not something that typically survives fragging, I'm just curious what you did, what your method was, how big it was before fragging, etc etc.

And if you killed yours fragging, feel free to tell the story. it's all valuable information even though I'm seeking positive stories!
 

I saw that before making this post, I read every thread I could here on it, and at RC, watched all 3 whopping youtube videos. Complete lack of information. The video was filmed in what looks like the 90's, and aside from one person who said they had done so using rubber bands, everyone just said "don't do it".

That's why I'm looking for people with first hand experience cutting it -- Not hearsay. Ideally people who succeeded, but if they didn't have success I'd still love to hear what they have to say.

This topic is basically non-existent, I know there has to be a few people out there who have tried it successfully, or unsuccessfully.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new